There are so many people out there..
Living their life in this hectic world..
Wearing a mask,every one of them..
To hide themselves & not make themselves vulnerable to others..
I always believe that I am not like that..
So, I show the people around me who I really am..
Without a mask on my face..
Until,one day..a simple conversation turn it all upside down=
Venue:Home
Occasion:Raya openhouse
Angel/Demon:Bfirst!
Bfirst:Yup! u called?(coming towards angel/demon)
Angel/Demon:Yes..umm..u look happy..
Bfirst:What's wrong with dat?
Angel/Demon:Nothing,nothing's wrong..It's just..u are smiling..talking a lot & laugh with ur
family..
Bfirst:Yes..?
Angel/Demon:I'm sorry,I'm just curious..is dis da real u?
Bfirst:Whaddaya mean?
Angel/Demon:Well..at ****,u are always quiet..sitting alone by urself..not talking with us much..always relucant to participate in any outings with us..always stare into space..looking sad & lonely.But,here..u are smiling..u look so happy..u look like..u are being you..u are being urself.Have u been 'pretending' at **** all dis while?
Bfirst: ...
That's when it hit me-
I have been wearing a mask all dis time & I never notice.
I guess I am no different from all people in dis world after all & dun deny it..
u are like dat too.
The end..

2 comments:
well dear,its hard to satisfy pple you see.they might not realized abt it frm the beginning,or mb its a kind of learning process from you as we grow up to be more matured.accpt wht pple say abt you,it could be to the positive side,and also the other way round.bt for me,tht's a good news for me i would say;)
p/s:missing you to bits!<3
To Mimi=
I agree with u mimi..Just want to let it all out in dis blog..Hehe.. =P
Sy pun rindu awk juga,my roommate! ;D
Post a Comment