Sunday, November 8, 2009

Oldies..

I just watched this movie=



He is a legend..Seriously,he is da King Of Pop!
2 tell da truth,when I watched da movie..
I never want it to end at all..
It is enjoyable to listen to MJ's songs..
I recommend da movie to all but,only if u are really his fans.

Yup,I am one of his fan.
I have been listening to his songs since..I was born.Thanx 2 my dad.. ;)
Most people asked why I am not listening to songs my age..da truth is I did.
Sometimes.
It's not dat I hate da NOW generation songs..I'm just more into da oldies.
U know,da 80's & 90's songs or in other words da songs u hear on Lite.fm(if u r a malaysian)
I find dat old songs makes more sense and da melodies suits me more.Plus,da singers back then actually got real talents.REAL & RAW talents.Unlike da present singers who wear skimpy clothes & do sexy dance moves to attract fans.B4 u get angry at me,yes,not ALL singers in da present are like dat..just majority of them.
2 me,great singers are da ones dat REALLY got talents & cannot be replace.
Here are some of da examples=



Michael Jackson
He is dead..But,his music lives on 4ever..


Stevie Wonder
He may be blind but,his voice is enchanting!


Kool and The Gang
Funky music!


James Ingram
Be mesmerize by his voice..


Chaka Khan
Ooooohhh..


Whitney Houston
Very powerful vocal!
Just listen to her old songs..Not da new ones.



Anita Baker
No one can sing like her..


There may be more but,they r da only ones dat I know.
I want u 2 watch dis music video.'Beat it' by Michael Jackson.Love da guitar playing at da beginning.. =)

Notice da similarities of all da singers?Yup,I love da Motown Years!

No comments: