Friday, January 22, 2010

Tag from the class rep..

Rules: once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 10 people to be tag.

25 random things about me :

1.I am very secretive bout my identity so...yeah,my name is Bfirst.

2.Family is always the top priority.

3.Tend to be nostalgic without reason.


4.Currently,I am thinking 'critically'.

5.I have an alter ego.

6.I love da Oldies..I think I was born in da wrong era.

7.Mood swings is common bout me.

8.One of the MCR,A7X & P.Roach fan.

9.Quite a random person.

10.I want a new hp.

11.Got tons of friends
but,are they really friends?

12.
Anime,anime,anime..

13.Hmmmm..-the often used word.

14.Bookstores are my second home.

15.I think emo fashion is kinda cool.

16.I dun like politics much.

17.Number 7 is a nice number.

18.My sentences often have maksud tersirat.

19.I wish I can learn more language other than english,mandarin,malay & japanese.

20.My mandarin & japanese are rusty btw..

21.I live on planet Earth.

22.I live in Asia.

23.I learned I got ancestors from a Western country.
(Dunno what country unfortunately..)

24.I'm starting to get bored.

25.I'm running out of ideas on what to write here.

Who i like to tag???

1.Farahin
2.Syilah
3.Najihah
4.Kak-Isya
5.Airin
6.Ayan
7.Nadia
8.Zakia
9.(None)
10.(None)

4 comments:

aYan said...

still working on it.. didn't know that thinking of 25 random things about myself that I don't mind going public was gonna be so hard~ hehe..

Bfirst said...

To ayan=

Hahaha..tau xper! I did it for almost 2 hours..
;)
Its okay..I will wait..
XD

clah said...

nk bwat gak
wait yah!

Bfirst said...

To syilah=

Okay!
;)