Thursday, May 6, 2010

Jogging..

Enjoying ur sem break really have its pros & cons. The pros are u get to do things that u cannot do during ur studies & relax ur mind.The cons are u r starting to feel comfortable at home & beginning to indulge urself which lead to every human(mostly, women..) nightmare= U gain weight..and I mean, a lot of weight..
Which is what I'm trying to avoid.

Soo,my family decided that the whole family went for a jog/brisk walking..and our top destination to do this recreational stuff other than Taman Gelora is.. TAMAN BANDAR.
I think Taman Bandar is a beautiful recreational park. It has playgrounds for the kids to play, a woodball course if u wanna play woodball & of course..the jogging trek.
The jogging trek is the main attraction(my opinion btw) because it is a circular track which is 1km long(if I'm not mistaken) and a big pond is situated in the middle of the jogging trek.It also has lush green trees amidst the hills which makes the place cool & also shelter you from the hot sun.
It is indeed a jogger's Heaven.
Here are some pics of that place(yours truly snap them) =



I love the sunset in this pic.



Notice how the scenery is reflected on the pond?



One of the scenery from where I was jogging.



The jogging trek.(This is my fav pic.. ^-^)


Jogging there with my fav singers screaming in my ears http://www.emocutez.com just makes my jogging experience perfect. It makes u wanna do 10 rounds on the trek.(seriously)
I would really come back again to Taman Bandar 4 another jogging experience.. ;)

*4 more info regarding Taman Bandar,click here.
And yeah,plz dun mind the emoticon..I thought it looks adorable..
XD

No comments: