Friday, June 25, 2010

You know..

To tell the truth..I never like Korean music or K-Pop coz I thought It was just..so-so..
I said that to all my friends & guess what..I just got da K-Pop disease...
Yeah,I know..unbelievable..
Well,what can you do when u get exposed to K-Pop day & night by ur 17 housemates??
*sweat drop*

Soo..yeah..I like K-Pop now..(feeling embarassed)
And..

I LOVE this boy band.

B2ST/BEAST



Thanx 2 S* for showing & telling me bout their music coz seriously,I will never ever know bout them.
Their songs r kinda cool..U feel like dancing when u listen to it..
The first song that I heard from them & had pique my interest is 'Mystery'.. ;)



And now..I'm kinda frustrated coz..they are coming to my country this weekend & I can't meet them..
(mmg rs nk mencarut jer..huuu..)



I really recommend that u guys watch da vid above coz they are awesome..These guys can dance superbly..and I mean it.Watch da vid below too & u see what I mean.. :)



And another vid below here is my most fav mv from them.. (wink2)



*Notice da blonde one in dis band? He's mine yaa..haha.. ;P

No comments: