Due to certain circumstances, I'm stuck at college doing intersession with some of my friends. Thank god I have some friends here to accompany me. It will be lonely to be all by myself. Go to class by myself. Breaking fast by myself. Sahur by myself. Nah, not a nice experience.
Anyway, that's not my point writing this post. Sigh..lets see. I know I probably over-use this statement but, really..you think you know someone but, the truth is you really don't.
BUT, you know what.. I think we meet certain people for them to teach us something. No, I don't mean that those 'certain people' are your lovers or something. Gosh, why people only think about lovers when we said 'certain people'. -__-
Anywayy..continuing. I don't know how to say this but, my friends who are here with me now are not your ordinary people. They are different than my other friends. I don't know how to describe this. Just that, if I meet them back in High School when I was still young and stupid, I'll probably be scared to be near them. LOL. They are just unique. Maybe because of their background. They all have colorful backgrounds which I think makes who they are today. I'm proud of them. This extra-ordinary friends of mine. They are independent & VERY2 strong. My first impressions of them was not so pleasant but, it's not my fault. They don't show me their true selves. They hide it beneath their tough , don't-care-much-bout-you attitude and always smiling exterior. They still do NOW but, I can see them slowly..carefully..opening themselves up. Behind that tough exterior, there's softness you never thought they have. Behind that always smiling face, there are mood swings & crazy antics you never thought they do. Behind that don't-care-much-bout-you attitude, there's a pair of concerned eyes that says I'm-your-friend-and-I-do-care-about-you.
I bet you have these friends. They are really one of a kind right? Such rare friends & hard to come by.
I wonder why I am included together with them. Maybe they're trying to teach me something. Maybe I am also like them. Or maybe ... all of us group together just complements each other. A perfect &
I like that.



1 comment:
gila2 friends ;D hahaha~
Post a Comment