Saturday, May 31, 2014

Legum Baccalaureus..

Hi ;)
I know..it's been months I've last updated. And I am very busy, that is the truth. BLS is nothing compared to the sleepless nights and the 'fatigue'ness of LLB. However, I am having the best time of my life. Better than pre-law & BLS combined. And yes, even I am surprised with my own statement. Sigh. I'm gonna miss LLB when the program ends next year.

I dunno why I felt that way. Maybe its the small group of people in the class, maybe because we see each other 24/7 except when we sleep, maybe because we have seen each other's antics during the day and late,late nights (or early mornings), or maybe the feeling of togetherness every time we have our meals together. Maybe.

Le Class (including the photographer)

And that is just the class, not the 'firm' yet. I love my firm mates. That is the truth. I was awkward with them at first. But, as time progressed, I am very comfortable with them that I am no longer embarrassed if they see me nodding off to sleep or me wearing my headscarf in the most scruffy way.Or me behaving in the most unlady-like way. Haha. I love how they will introduced me to new things such as new music, new places to eat, new places to hang out && life advises. It's like I have my own new set of siblings. The two older bros, two older sisters & me being the youngest sister. Hihi.

Le Firm mates

Or maybe as my mum said, I love the feeling of the big family around me. Well, because my family is a small one (although, actually my family is a big one with my cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents combined). So, I love the feeling of togetherness with my classmates. I love seeing their antics. I love hearing the jokes & gossips they will say out loud with their animated facial expressions. I love the feeling of secure and protectiveness from the 'bros' when we 'girls' wanted to stay at the firm till the late nights, the way they will always remind us to stay safe or they will stay at the firm with us till we are ready to go home. I find it amusing how we will break into a song when the 'bros' pluck their guitar (yes, we have a guitar in the class in case of 'stress-reliever-emergency'). I like it how we will plan on who will be asking questions during tutorial just because we want to avoid doing any questions/work from the lecturers. Then, how we all gang up together when we don't like certain lecturers. I love how we would just fall asleep together when there is a break/gap, some of us at our tables and others at the back of the class on the floor with the comforter & pillows. I love how we will do things together including the assignments and tests. Writing the discussion on the white board and dividing the firm assignment into a class assignment. LOL.

                            



                             

And our finals for this semester is next month. Then, it will be the last semester and I dunno when we will see each other again. So, I hope to make the best of LLB and I want to experience plus, cherish every moment I spend with them.  :)