Saturday, February 27, 2010

They have all grown up..

Being born in a big family and I mean,REALLY big family(15 uncles&aunts plus 37 cousins) has expose me to variety of people & their habits. And I adore no one more than my precious cousins..
Being the third oldest granchild(mum's side) and oldest grandchild(dad's side) means that I have witness how most of my cousins grow up. From the small & adoreable babies to annoying & hyperactive toddlers and now, full of personalities & ideas teenagers..I have seen them all.

As I often meet them through out their lives, they always come talk to me about their life. U know, their achievements,problems,fears,gf&bf(cough2) and also their hopes & dreams.

Here are some of the examples=

When they are babies:
N:Huuu..*** *****,A ambik mainan N..Dia pukul N..sakit..(crying)
Bfirst: Alaaa..A kecik lagi.Dia tak tau..N jgn nangis yer..Nanti *** ***** bagi N coklat ok?
N:(Angguk2)

When they are toddlers:
S:*** *****, tengok nie..tengok S nak buat ape..
Bfirst:S nak buat ape?
S:(Sambil memegang langsir di ruang tamu)Tengok yaa..S nak jadi tarzan..
Bfirst:(Tiba2 sedar S nak buat apa) S!! Jangan tarik langsir wo(nenek) tuuu!!!!
PRAAAK!
Tempat gantung langsir tercabut.
S: Heheh..(sengih2)
Wo berlari ke arah bunyi langsir tercabut.
Wo:Ya allah,langsir aku..sape buat nie??
S lari naik ke bilik atas.
Bfirst: 0_o

When they are teenagers(now)=
I:*** ******, I tak tau nak buat ape..die bagi cincin sume..patut ke I jadi gf die? I tak minat pun die tapi,kesian plak..
Bfirst: I xyah la kapel masa skolah nie..blajar..tu yg penting..
I:Tp, *** *****,A kapel okay jer..die pun skolah lagi jugak..
Bfirst:( Tak tau nk jawab apa)

N:*****, cube u dgr lagu nie..best..
Bfiirst:(Dgr lagu tu pastu, tiba2 pause kat windows media player)
N:Nape pause?
Bfirst: Lagu apa nie?? Terjerit2..
N:Laa..nie lagu rock la *****..sedap lagu die..play balik..
Bfirst:Hmm..okay..(sejak aritu,Bfirst meminati lagu2 rock..wahahaha..)

Btw,those *** ***** & ***** is what they call me and of course,I won't reveal what is it here.

When I think bout their conversations with me since their were little until now, I just chuckle to myself..yet,I can't help but feeling a little nostalgic. You can see that they influence me in many way and truthfully,when I am with them,dats when my true self will shine through..sigh..So much has changed. Next thing I know, they will go to universities and then,get married. All those childhood memories will be gone and there is no way I can relive through it again.

Dun grow up too fast my dears..*** ***** x puas lagi tgk & layan karenah korg ok.. ;)















*Finals is in another 1 week and yet,I have time to do this..(sarcastic tone)

No comments: