Sunday, April 11, 2010

A ray of light..



Feeling a lot better compare to yesterday..Thanx to everyone who gave their supports.I know I only have one more shot at this,just ONE..and I determine not to ruin it.

I am really thankful to have my mum by my side during this harsh time. She told me, "God gives u challenges/obstacles not to see u fall but,God wants u to stand up and take ur success/achievements from Him"(try to translate it to malay version & it sounds much better)

So,goodbye sadness..my failure..my past..
And
Hello,happiness..my will-be-success..my future..



*Everything happens for a reason..

5 comments:

clah said...

sabar jer..

Azureen said...

good advice :)

Bfirst said...

To syilah=
Thanx syilah 4 da support..huhu..
Tgh sabar la nie..cpt la blik ktn wak..rindu nk crite sgala masalah kt awk nie..hihi..
;)

Bfirst said...

To zureen=
Yup,it sure is..
;)
Mum always give the best advice..
;D

clah said...

huhu. saba2.