Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tag from a future doctor..



#Tulis 30 perkara awak (random) tentang diri awak (tak kisah ler benda tu fakta ke angan-angan ker cita-cita ker imaginasi ker tentang 'body' ker awek, pakwe, makwe etc.)
#Tag lak benda ni kepada rakan blog anda (sekurangnya 5 orang)

#kalau tak ikut peraturan, di mana keseronokan "TAG-TAGGED-TAGGING" nie
..


1.I am very secretive bout my identity so...yeah,my name is Bfirst.
2.Family is always the top priority.
3.Tend to be nostalgic without reason.
4.Currently,I am thinking 'critically'.
5.I have an alter ego.
6.I love da Oldies..I think I was born in da wrong era.
7.Mood swings is common bout me.
8.One of the MCR,A7X & P.Roach fan.
9.Quite a random person.
10.I want a new hp.
11.Got tons of friends but,are they really friends?
12.Anime,anime,anime..
13.Hmmmm..-the often used word.
14.Bookstores are my second home.
15.I think emo fashion is kinda cool.
16.I dun like politics much.
17.Number 7 is a nice number.
18.My sentences often have maksud tersirat.
19.I wish I can learn more language other than english,mandarin,malay & japanese.
20.My mandarin & japanese are rusty btw..
21.I live on planet Earth.
22.I live in Asia.
23.I learned I got ancestors from a Western country. (Dunno what country unfortunately..)
24.Hates war.
25.Thinks that childhood days are the best days of life.
26.Rather read a good book at home than go out partying.
27.I wish I can read people's mind
.
28.Terrified of cicaks.
29.Loves the sound of electric guitar & saxophone.
30.Running out of ideas what to write here.

I tag=
Syilah
Fatin
Yana
Zureen
A'an


*Da pic above is put on purpose coz I thought it looks cute.

No comments: