I am also still in a 'despair' mood coz I missed da showcase of my fav boy band..
Thank goodness 4 other malaysian fans who upload videos of them when they visited my country on youtube(may god bless u all)..
And also thank goodness bcoz of dis pic=

Terubat sket ati aku..bangga jd rkyat malaysia.huhu..
I want to tell u bout da song playing on my blog rite now.
Sigh..isn't it a beautiful song??
I learn bout this song existence when I heard my most fav member of B2ST sang it(Yoseob!).. XD
I was curious so,I searched 4 it and walaaa! I found it..
This singer has an angel voice..no kidding.
I try to find the english translation but, it is not in text form..only in a vid form.
Soo, enjoy da song & it's translation yaa.. ;)
*Brape kali dah dgr lagu nie smpai bleh hafal.. ;P
No comments:
Post a Comment