Wednesday, July 21, 2010

When you wish upon a star..

As I grew older..I realised that there are a lot of things in this world that I want or wish 4..
I shall classify them into 2 types=

a)The 'i-really-really-want-this-and-will-try-to-make-it-happen' wish.
b)The 'wouldn't-it-be-great-if-it-happen' wish.

As for type (a) wish, u can tell that it is like my goal in life & I desperately want to achieve my goalsSs..

My first goal= To make my parents proud of me & repay them back 4 all they have done 4 me.
My parents have sacrifice a lot 4 me & I know it will take more than a lifetime to repay them..But, I want my parents to be proud of me..I want to see their smiles & tears of joy when I complete my studies..I want them to look at me with happiness when they see me in court handling my first case..I want that..Oh, I want that soo much..

My second goal= Be a succesful person.
Yup, if I become a succesful person,I can live my life happily with no worries. However, I know that this is VERY hard to achieve..but, I don't care.Not everything is easy in this world.



My third goal= Live a healthy life.
I am healthy rite now(alhamdulilah) but, u never know in the future rite? I have such endless cravings 4 calories-loaden food that sometimes it is too hard to control the urge to splurge into them..even when going through a diet..sigh.. 0_o



As for type (b) wish, well..it is more like wishing & hoping 4 it..if it happen then it's great but, if it does not happen..it's okay(still, cannot help feeling disappointed)

First wish=Knowing more than one language.
I have this deep interest in learning languages other than my own. The only languages that I am fluent in rite now are malay & english. If I could, I want to learn all the languages in this world. But, the languages I want to learn most right now are mandarin, japanese & korean..



Second wish=The ability to dance superbly.
I always find it amazing how people manage to move their bodies according to the rhythm of the music..u know, when certain beat require u to move like this & another beat wants u to move like that..If only 'dancing shoes' exist in this world..dun understand what I am talking bout? Watch da vid below & u see what I mean..



Third wish= The ability to perform martial arts.
I know a little bit of martial arts..especially in Karate coz I learnt Karate b4 but, I dun have the chance to finish it till black belt..with my hectic schedule rite now,I dunno when will I have the time to resume it..Martial arts always astounds me..(again, with the ability to move the human body to certain angles like dat) I find it fascinating how people can protect themselves just by using the movements of their bodies..



And those are my hopes & dreams,ladies & gentlemens..I dunno y I suddenly feel like telling them to you..pelik2..-_-

No comments: