Sunday, April 3, 2011

Of Ghost and Scaredy cats..

I don't like scary story..really DON'T like.
However, one calm & relaxing night, I decided to watch a scary movie with my roomies & we decided to watch=



Yeahhh..not a very good idea..I know.
Nothing is scarier than an ASIAN ghost story.. those mat salihs cannot beat us. Nuh-uh.
I kept screaming through the whole movie & I got pinched coz my roomies said I scared her more than the movie. LOL.

Luckily,theres eye candy that kinda distract me. Hahaha. ;P

-Kim Bum-

Anyway, as usual, I can't sleep soundly that night. Flashes of scary scenes kept playing in my mind. Ahh, this is BAD.



Soo..not going to watch another scary movie 4 a long timeee.
*After recovering from 'scare' trauma.. I'd say Death Bell is an enjoyable movie. Go & watch it with your friends. I repeat, with your friends.

No comments: