Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What the.. @%$#



Sigh.. exams in a few hours & here I am blogging.. I think my brain is overload. Just by the sight of my study books makes me wanna *beep*.
Anyway, I guess during this FINAL weekS u get to see people in their most..unique behaviour.
Trust me, I have witnessed A LOT.
Let me categorize them=


The Read-Out-Loud
This type will read their notes LOUDLY. I don't blame them. I do the same thing too when I want the facts to get into my head. Sometimes they will mumble to themselves..*mumble,mumble*

The I-Got-Exam-Tomorrow-But-Here-I-Am-Watching-Movies/dramas/mv etc.
This type looks like they have no care in the world. They are enjoying themselves to the fullest while their friends looking at them thinking 'Why are they not studying???'

The I-Study-&-Eat-At-The-Same-Time
Sad to say,yours truly fell into this category. Its like I must eat to make sure I can focus. Countless of junk food that can last a month have gone through my mouth this week. I know, not good..

The Ask-A-Lot
This type will ask you questions bout what they have studied. Usually, there are in the same course & they will bombard you with questions, making you nervous when you can't anwser. Sometimes, they will anwser the question back themselves. I try to avoid this type coz it's not good 4 me..making me lose confidence..

The-I-Study-Quietly-So-Don't-Mind-Me
This type will sit quietly in their seat & study their heart out. They will remain mute until its time to eat, sleep..etc.

The OMG-I-still-Have-A-Lot-To-Study!!
This type usually looks hysterical. They will sometimes pull their hair & sigh loudly. Their study area are usually cluttered with books.


Well,these are the types that I've discovered while in college. They all have something in common though.. they all have the appearance of zombies. (Hair is in disarray, eyebags, smell strong of coffee, have a dazed look..)
Oh well..gotta go & continue studying..

*Wish me LUCK everyone!*

No comments: