Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Music Lover..


I'm a music lover. Most people who knows me will say I am always with this pair of earphones.. listening to music on my trusty mp3. Music helps me to destress and it is like the only friend I have when there's no one to turn too. When I listen to music, my mind wanders.. I get away from reality and immerse myself in the lyrics of the songs. There's a sense of tranquility in it which I can't explain.

I listen to any type of music. You named it. Instrumental, pop, jazz, reggae, rock, metal, disco, r&b..etc. I am not biased at all. And I can listen to music in any other languages. Japanese, korean, malay, english, mandarin, spanish and yeah, I have this one favourite song in Ukrainian too.

Constant listening to music also cause me to replace my earphones every 3 to 4 years. I don't mind if the earphones are expensive bcoz I take high quality earphones seriously. If the earphones have lousy quality, I will not even bother.

Which is why, I'm dying to get my hands on this=

Tour-High Resolution In-Ear Headphones by 'Beats by Dr Dre'

-Chic looking earphones,dun you agree?-

-The earphones casing!-


Price? RM 960!

Sigh..so,until I have some money or someone wanted to give me this as a present.. I just have to keep on dreaming and rely on the Sony earphones.

*Want to know more bout Beats by Dr Dre? Just click on the link! :)

No comments: