Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Uncertainties..


Have you ever look at that road and wonder what is at the end of it?
No, I'm not talking about any road if u know what I mean.
How will you look like and what will you be like at the end of the road.. have you ever ask that to yourself?

Well, I did. Many times. And in the end, it will always make me feel..small.puny.hopeless.
But, you know what.. I keep on walking on that road anyway. Trying to enjoy the scenery the best I can because I know there's no way I can retrace my step and start all over again.
Why the sudden emo u ask? I dunno. Probably, I've grown up. Probably, its the hormones. Who knows.. All I know is..time doesn't stop and that kinda sucks sometimes. You wish you could remain a child/teenager forever but, it never gonna happen.
Look outside that window, what happen to the tree that used to be there? What happen to that large field or that ugly looking building you use to stare everyday? It is still there? Is it gone?

....

Soo many changes. Soo many uncertainties.

No comments: