Sunday, February 26, 2012

Smile.

In the process of trying to overcome a terrible news. So, I will talk about a movie & this drama series I watched a few days ago.

-Atonement-
Superb movie. I'm not the type that goes gaga over romantic movies but, this is an exception. I know this movie is a few years old but, I'm going to talk bout it anyway. I think the actors played the characters beautifully. Keira Knightley, Romola Garai & one of my favourite actor, James McAvoy. :3

-James McAvoy-
The storyline of the movie is interesting as it is not predictable & kinda eye-opener(especially the part they shot the horses on the head. Poor horses). Plus the ending is not what you think it is. There'a nice twist about it. I like that. The costumes are well prepared too. I like the details on the clothes, the scenery & the accents of which they speak. In every scene, you can't help but wait in anticipation what will happen next & when it did happen, you can feel like you are totally connected to the emotions of the characters. It's a great movie. I recommend it to all. :)

Then, the drama series=

-The Big Bang Theory-
God, I love this series. Yes, this series is also a few years old. I discovered this series on tumblr coz a lot f people post a lot of funny photo sets about them & it made me curious. I like the series for it 'geek'iness & sarcastic humour. However, it is probably not many people cup of tea coz some of my family members can't see the humour in it. I guess I enjoy it coz I'm a geek & sarcastic person myself. Its about this group of people(4 guys & 1 girl) living in the same neighborhood & their daily life. Since the guys are geeks, they are quite hilarious in their nerdy ways. The girl is like their big sister eventho she had a relationship with one of the guys. I dunno how to describe the awesomeness of this series but, I admire the actors. Its like they're not acting at all. Just being themselves. My fav actor in the series? *drums roll*

-Jim Parsons-
 He portrayed his character soooo well that even when he is not acting, I kinda expect him to resume into his character of Sheldon Cooper. P/s: I think he's cute. :3


Click here for laughter (if you get the jokes anyway) ==> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93cnncDzOuI&feature=related


*I'm going through a hard time but, nothing's new. Must find a way to keep myself happy. :)

No comments: