Sunday, December 2, 2012

Random Thoughts..

It's a few minutes to midnight. Such a calm night. Sighh..
It's already the month of December. Time flew by so fast~~
Right now, you can say I am going through life's memorable experience. I don't know whether I like it or loathe it but, I have to go through it anyway.

You know, have you ever wondered the purpose of your existence?
What is the reason God created you anyway? Because, sometimes.. I don't know. I may get bashed for saying this but, sometimes I feel like there's no purpose of me being here.
Maybe the reason I said that is because I'm still young. But, why do I make such a depressing statement? I thought young people should be full of life, energetic, full of confidence in achieving their goals and conquering the world.
I guess I'm wrong then.


You know, it scares me that sometimes when I look out the window of a high rise building, I began to think how easy it is for me to just jump out and end it all.
Hmmmm..


No comments: