I enjoyed the little things in life. The little things that people would mostly won't notice. Most of my friends would look at me with a puzzled expression when I suddenly smiled while gazing at something. No, I am NOT mad. However, when I pointed the little things to them, they would squint their eyes and look at me with an expression that say "seriously-that-is-amusing-to-you?".
What are the amusing things you ask? Well.. I love looking at the birds flying in the sky. With their flapping wings and the chirps it made. When they swoop high above and then, went down again. So graceful. Then, a small butterfly fly past your side. Its colorful wings glistened in the sun. As it rest on a plant, slowly opening and closing it's wings. So peaceful. Did you not notice the dandelions by the roadside. It's small stalk with a bubble of white fluff on its head. When you blow the fluff away, see how it flies. So light and so fragile.

See how the wind blows in your face. Gently caressing your skin. How it blows the still leaves in the trees. Seeing the flowers dancing along with the breeze or when a leaf is blown from a tree. It will gently land on the ground or fly away into the horizon. Then, there's the enchanting sunlight. It's golden rays land on the grass. And at once, like a Midas Touch, the grass turns to gold. I love seeing stray cats asleep. Seeing it play with one another or come to you when you called them. Rubbing their heads on your hand. Yes, I do enjoy these things.

Did you see the stars in the sky. Its twinkling light so far away. Beckoning you to look at them and sigh with content. Or perhaps a smile on someone's face. Their bewildered look when they heard something bizarre. The laughter that echoes afterwards. Even though I'm not a part of their conversation, I do enjoy the atmosphere. There is also a beauty I can't describe when you see someone on its own. Walking with their bags and books. Looking all around them with a smile on their faces.
Full of serenity. Full of life.
God put these little beauty in our everyday life.. and isn't it a shame if we missed them? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment