Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Growing Up..
I find it funny how this semester, I found myself thinking about things I don't usually think about before. I will not write them here..these 'things' that I have said. Maybe when the time comes, I will write them. It's weird..this feeling & thinking. I don't want to think & feel it. It is scary.
As I grew older, these thinking started to become constant. It just can't be helped when everyday life situations kinda remind me to think about it. I have to admit, these thinking changed my perspective a little that.. I decided to make this crazy decision. Haha.
This decision is kinda extreme. It is so extreme that I'm sure if anyone knows about it, they will go ballistic & try to persuade me to get out of that decision This decision of mine have been in my heart for quite some time now. Only now, due to a certain event.. I decided to do it.
How long will this decision stay with me? Well..maybe for quite a long time. :)
*If God's willing, this decision could be short-lived. Because truthfully..this decision is my last resort.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment