Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Now Go, Stop, Drop & Pause..

I realized that I will usually update my blog once a month & I didn't update last month. Oh well. Maybe I got nothing to share with you guys. Hee

Anyway, now I do have something to share with you guys, my readers.
Last month, I discovered a new love. It is called Zumba :)


Zumba is an aerobic fitness programme featuring movements inspired by various styles of Latin America dance and performed primarily to Latin America dance music. Yeah, I googled that. LOL. However, from my understanding, Zumba is like a mixture of dance and aerobics. I admit though, the first class got me breathless and shaking that I thought 'I'll probably won't go to this class anymore' but, it is just so addictive. Plus, it is an all female class and the cost is within my budget as a student. So, I see there's no harm in it.

All in all, zumba have many health benefits. The fast paced movements are good for cardio and it helps to strengthen your muscle which makes your body more flexible and leaner. Even my mum said my body posture is getting better (yeah!). And me, being a music lover, learned a lot of new latin musics which are totally great. :D

Zumba also releases some stress for a student like me. There's not much stress reliever around my place and in zumba, I get to dance and burn calories at the same time. Therefore, me and my girls will go to this weekly class to have a great time and to blow off some steam.

This is how we probably look like. Haha

Zumba is really fun and I highly recommend it to everyone. You'll be surprised how much you'll love it. :3

Here, I included a Zumba video which me & my girls recently followed in the class. And it is quite simple. Have fun! ;)

No comments: