Today,I'm in da mood to talk about the many types of friends.
So far,I have encountered variety types of people & friends in my life..
Here are the categories according to my views & opinions=
The BF 4ever.
You are very lucky if you already have this type of friend.There are the type of people that will stay with you through thick & thin.They are also most likely to be accepted by your family as a new found family members.Stay close to these friends of yours & never let go coz they are very2 rare & hard to find.
The Friends.
These people are most likely your acquaintances.They treat you like a BF 4EVER would but,not so over the top.You can rely on them 4 help but,not so often coz they might get annoyed with you.They are great friends,really..
The Parasites.
You are very unfortunate to stumble across these parasites.I am sorry to label them that way but,they are like that.They only become your friends when they are in trouble & need your help.When they are enjoying themselves & have no hardship,they will 4get you.They will also take credits from your hard work when actually,they do NO WORK at all.Readers,plz try not to be very-good-friends with them if you already encounter them.They will suffocate you.
The Backstabbers.
Aha,these are the ultimate avoid-at-all-cost category of friends.They only pretend to be your friends from the start of the friendship & when you are weak & vulnerable..Kapoom!! They stab you from behind.Leaving you all alone to lick your wound..They come in all shapes & sizes and please do not judge a person by its looks.The pretty soft-spoken person you met in class this morning could be the backstabber.Hiding itself in disguise..(hysterical laughter in the background)
The Glue.
Hmm..How should I say about them..they are not terrible friends,lets make that clear.They are good people but,sometimes when you are busy or in a hurry..they will appear out of nowhere & drag you along with them so that,they can ask you if you know any new gossips & tell you about the current news of their life.And..yeah..they kinda stick on you like a glue thus,that's why they are called 'The Glue'.
There are probably more categories but,these are all I know.Maybe I never meet the other categories yet.
Soo,whatever kind of friends you are readers..
I hope you are likeable among your peers.. ;)
Bear in mind that these are my own opinions & I am not directing them at anyone.

4 comments:
i have all of those,i think..
To najah=
I think everyone have them..huhu..
sy yg mne?ahha
To farahin=
Wahh..trick question nie! hahaha..
;D
Of course la the BF 4ever..
;)
Post a Comment