Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Frog..prince

You are never too old 4 cartoons..
And anyone who oppose that probably have a sad childhood.
Yes,I am harsh to say that but,I can't stand people who think that cartoons are just 4 kids.

Disney is indeed creative.
So far,of all the Disney's movies I watched..None of them disappoint me.
And of course,this NEW Disney movie is very2 enchanting=



Disney make their first black princess & she is beautiful..inside & out.
All Disneys movies will always manage to move me.
And this one is no exception.
For this movie,I give the ratings 5 out of 5.
Yes,it is that GOOD.
I recommend this movie to all.

Please go & watch it, everyone.. ;)

2 comments:

clah said...

i did want to watch dis movie too.
nabilah,awk going to cinema or download?

Bfirst said...

I watched da movie at the cinema.
Xleh download lg,xde lg kt internet..bak kata ayah sy laa..Hehe~
;)