Everyone seem 2 be all over the place..living their own life & achieving their goals..
And sometimes,the friends that you have known since 7 years old,are doing something that you thought they never will..
And also sometimes,the friends you have know since 13 years old,has already gone from your life..you have lost contact with them..
Of course,there are some friends that have not change since the first time you met them and you are still in contact with them..These friends are the best.Unfortunately,they are the minority..Not majority..
Sigh..
Noo,I'm not regretting(wujud ke perkataan ni?) anything..It is just..you know..
Dun you just hate it when what your mother told you become true but, you really disagree with what she said?
My mum said=
"Soon,you will lost contact with all your friends.But,if you do get to reconnect with them,they have changed.They are no longer the people you used to know.You will feel awkward with them.And not long after that,you & ur friends will no longer contact each other.They are busy with their life,and you are with your own life.Soo,make new friends always bcoz if u dun,u will be all alone.All by yourself.."
I scoffed at what she said to me at first but,now..
She is RIGHT.She is right all along..
Guys..where ever you are..I just wanted to say..
All the BEST in your life
And just know that,
Eventhough u probably have 4gotten me,I will always remember you..
4 all da times we shared together,4 all da memories that we created..
ALWAYS..
5 comments:
Mom is always right. I guess the best thing to do is to try finding some other people to chill with.
Everyone changes as they get older, its because they are figuring out who they are themselves and I'm pretty sure they are still them inside they are just maturing. Remembering the good and the bad, but nevertheless moving on. Friends come and go kan. :)
To Airin=
Yup, I agree with you..Friends do come & go.
Soo,it is better to make new friends always..
;)
And..mum is always right.Hehee~
Have to accept that no matter what.
=)
eyy saya ingat awak lagi tau..kan kita KAWAN :)
salu2 la sms to keep in touch ok! insyaallah selamanya kawan! :)
To farahin=
Thanx awk!
;)
Semoga persahabatan kte kekal selamanya..
:)
Post a Comment