I was kicked in the stomach & my trust was broken so bad that eventhough by using the glue of patience and tending to my wound with new hopes and dreams..
I can already feel that another part of me is gone..the naive part..
Dun mind what 'happened' to me..I'm sure all these experiences that God gave me, was just trying to toughen me up..to show me that life is not what it seems..
I'm okay now..and I'm thankful to have such a wonderful person in my life,my mum..
After listening to my ramblings on how I'm satisfied with my life currently..she just smiled & said,
"Look..how great God is..Once you thought you are going down & never going up again..God surprises you with all these blessings in disguise & you are already recovering and living your life to the fullest..God works in mysterious ways..Anything bad or terrible things that happen to you have a reason behind it..Always remember that.."
And I ponder for a moment and agreed.
Sigh..I have the best mother in the world..

Dun mean to brag but,it's true.. =P
No comments:
Post a Comment